Friday 5 August 2011

Folksy Friday: Anniversaries

All these lovely handmade shops are coming up for a year's trading online or more on Folksy.  I've picked my favourite item from each of these 'veteran' online traders.  Not only do they have stickability, they are also pretty skilled crafters too.

Happy anniversary everyone!  Click on any of the pictures to go directly to the shop.



fabric birds by cwtch sunflower earrings woodland ACEO


1. Sweet fabric birds by Cwtch
2. Sunny sunflower earrings by Putting on the Charms
3. One of many beautiful ACEOs available from GweddusArt/Teabreaks



polymer clay pendant butterfly earrings toddler socks


4. Striking polymer clay pendant by Averilpam Design
5. Bronze flutterbys by flonightingale
6. Slipper socks (just for toddlers!) by Over the Rainbow



card Christmas tree cozy citrine wire wrapped pendant


7. Pretty greetings by jujucards
8. Get festive early with this decorative cozy by The Crafty Bride
9. Delicate wire wrapping on this citrine pendant by Mystic's Realm

6 comments:

  1. What a lovley blog, and thrilled to be amongst such talented veterans! Thank you so much for including my sunflower earrings. I made them because they remind me of my mum - she LOVED sunflowers.
    Have a great weekend,
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, scrolling through your newsfeed and seeing one of your things in a lovely blog = :D
    Thank you, am honoured to be included here... and happy 2nd anniversary Alison!

    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be included with all these other lovely items from fellow "old timers". Still can't believe I have been selling on Folksy for nearly 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a gorgeous blog and wicked theme, I'm so honoured to be considered talented enough to be featured with all these amazing guys. I love being an ole Timer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great theme! I love the word stickability too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have chosen lovely products.

    I'm probably still a newbie to Folksy (five months) and I'm loving the chat and support from the Forum there.

    So many fab items on Folksy.

    AllAboutBeads.Folksy.com

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails