Saturday 25 September 2010

Signing the pledge

 Did you sign up for the Etsy Holiday Boot Camp?  Here I go with the pledge...

I, Blue Forest Jewellery, pledge to participate in the Etsy Success Holiday Boot Camp to the best of my abilities. I vow to check in every week, do my homework and support my fellow Holiday Boot Campers. I will read the weekly newsletters and blog posts, check in on the weekly forum thread, read the weekly blog post, check off the checklists and salute the mascot. I promise to share what I've learned with those who need it, support my fellow Etsy indiepreneurs and, most of all, have a positive and persistent attitude. I understand that together we can spread the word about our handmade and vintage goods, making this holiday season a more unique and meaningful one to gift givers and give-ees everywhere! 

I know, snowmen have no boots, but it's my only relevant picture!


So, this week's homework is to write a mission statement.   I need help with this one!  How about:

"Brighten up as many peoples' Christmas as possible with a unique, beautiful gift of handcrafted jewellery."

Should I set some specific targets?  That sounds too much like the day job!  I'd rather just stock up the shops, promote as much as I can, and most of all, enjoy the ride.  After all, we do this because we love it, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails