Saturday 20 February 2010

Sunshine Blog Award

The Sunshine Award was passed on to me by Red Bird Jewellery, which really made my day – check out her lovely Etsy shop here

You might have heard of this already, but basically the Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. So a huge thanks to Red Bird for nominating me.

 


There are some rules that come with the award which are as follows:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
- Link the nominees within your post
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So here’s my list of nominees...
Go check them out - I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! You made my day:) I really enjoy your blog too:) Keep the great work and all the best to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have passed on the
    I LOVE CRAFT BLOGS! award to you for being fab :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks haptree and lightkeeping - you're both such sweet people!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails