Sunday 1 November 2009

Remembering



Now that Halloween is over, it's a good time to start thinking about supporting the poppy appeal. It's a cause I feel strongly about, as it not only encourages people to remember history and hopefully learn from the mistakes of the past, but also remember those risking their lives for others in danger zones across the world.

The poppy is such a beautiful flower, I wanted to celebrate it. Here's a link to the treasury while it lasts

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=91033

The creativity of folks on Etsy never ceases to wow me. The fine art pieces here are especially beautiful, I think.

By the way, if you buy oen of the poppy pins from Wychbury, a donation to the Royal British Legion is included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails